Dominion Estates offer two options for selling your property with commission starting from as low as 0% with absolutely no hidden charges at all.
Option 1 – Online Auction
Dominion Estates offer an ‘eBay’ style online auction service for selling residential and commercial property that can be vacant, owner occupied or tenanted and in any condition good or bad.
Option 2 – Traditional Estate Agency
If you would rather the old traditional way of selling rather than the new online auction way, Dominion Estates will sell your property for you just like any other estate agent would, the only difference being, we believe that our 33 years’ experience and expertise will offer you a far greater professional and personal service during the transaction period.
How does an online auction work?
Every auction is tailor made to suit your requirements. The start and end dates and times are set in agreement with the Seller and normally there is two weeks marketing, during which time the property is actively marketed across the web on property portals which will attract serious buyers. The marketing period is followed by one week’s bidding after which the virtual hammer comes down and the winning bidder pays over a non-refundable deposit and solicitors will be formerly instructed. The purchaser has an exclusive 28 days (subject to valuation) to exchange contracts and completion is normally scheduled for 28 days thereafter unless mutually agreed between all parties prior to exchange for a longer or shorter completion period.
Why would I choose to auction my property?
Selling your property via online auction is a very quick and easy process which cuts out all the timewasters, prevents gazumping and gazundering which creates a faster and more solid transaction.
Legal & Contracts
When the auction ends, the buyer pays a non-refundable reservation deposit to secure the transaction. Should they fail to exchange contracts within the 28 days (subject to valuation), they will forfeit their deposit, and the funds will transfer to you minus any fees.
Your property will be advertised online on social media, property websites and our database will also be informed.
To enable prospective buyers to view your property, Dominion Estates will arrange a block viewings at your convenience and if requested we will show the property for you.
Running the block viewings allows Dominion Estates to generate more interest in your property and create a far more competitive environment between potential buyers which will certainly help to achieve the very best price for your property.
Dominion Estates are extremely experienced in letting properties of any size and price bracket. We keep it simple and safe and our motto is “we wouldn’t put a tenant in your property that we wouldn’t put in our own”. We have worked within the industry for many years, know what we are doing and offer a highly knowledgeable and professional service giving you peace of mind that your property is in good hands.
Our lettings service includes:
Inspection & Valuation
Legals & Compliance
Our Management Service includes:
- An initial meeting at the property to provide free expert guidance
- Help and assistance if required in preparing your property for rental
- Accompanied viewings where required
- Professional credit search and comprehensive reference checking
- Full rent protection and legal cover insurance available if required (at extra cost)
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreement tailored to suit your requirements
- Preparation of a thorough inventory if required (at extra cost)
- Taking all meter readings and notifying the relevant service providers and Council Tax authority details of the new tenant/s
- Collection of the first month rent and a minimum of 6 weeks deposit
- Setting up a Standing Order for monthly rent collection
- Acting as the tenant’s direct contact for any query or problem, however big or small
- Arranging for repairs of all kinds, by our team of professional and reliable local contractors
- Arranging the general maintenance and upkeep of your property including replacement of defective appliances
- Emergency 24/7 call out where needed
- Co-ordinating the end of the tenancy including checking the property and inventory with the tenant, collecting keys and forwarding addresses and returning any deposits due.
Dominion Estates provide a complete in-house, property maintenance, property refurbishment and property building service to any property owners.
We deal with all renovations from kitchens, bathrooms, plumbing, electrical, tiling, painting, plastering, carpentry, landscape gardening, roofing and driveways.
We specialise in upgrading, renovating, refurbishing and repair of tired or run down rental properties to obtain the maximum benefit, attract good quality tenants and achieve top rental income for you.
Dominion Estates also offers a pre-sale or end of tenancy cleaning, maintenance and makeover service with specialists covering all trades.
Whether it is your own home or several properties you own and manage, our professional and multi-skilled maintenance team can save you time, money and take the stress totally away from you.
Dominion Estates offer a full selling and letting service for all commercial property. We also offer an acquisition service should you want to retain us to specifically find what you are looking for, whether it be for a start-up business or for a short or longer term investment opportunity.
Charity is extremely important in a world where we have so many worthwhile causes. Sadly, we can’t all give to the numerous charities that are out there but Dominion Estates want to do their bit to help and are therefore going to donate £10 for every property we sell and rent to each of our chosen two charities which are: Cancer Research and Great Ormand Street Hospital. If you would also like to donate please go to the following links:
For more information about any of our services please contact us by telephone or email as follows: